We promote kind, fair, modern and effective methods of training including clicker training, motivational & reward based training and Tellington TTouch Training. We do not recommend the use of any forceful training techniques that can cause fear, stress and pain to your dog.
• A distinction in Graduate Diploma in Animal Behaviour Management
• A distinction in Advanced Diploma in Canine Behaviour Management
• A distinction in Canine Nutrition
• As part of her ongoing continued professional development Lisa regularly attends courses and seminars presented by leading experts in the field of dog training and behaviour
Mutts with Manners Dog Training & Behaviour was established in 2004 by Lisa Childs G.Dip.ABM., A.Dip.CBM., APDT (871), a qualified and insured dog trainer and canine behaviour specialist.
• A full member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT 871)
• A full member of The Canine Behaviour & Training Society
• An Animal Behaviour and Training Council (ABTC) Registered Animal Training Instructor
• An Animal Behaviour and Training Council (ABTC) Registered Accredited Animal Behaviourist
• A Tellington TTouch Training Companion Animal Practitioner P1
Contact us to discuss your requirements on:
We cover areas including Horley, Crawley, Horsham, East Grinstead, Reigate, Redhill, Dorking, Oxted, Caterham, Edenbridge, Lingfield and Godstone.
- Dog training classes
- Adult and rescue dog training
- 1-1 training sessions
Used and recommended by Vets.